Here are the key details:
- A trial period begins when you install Bongiovi software for the first time. You may use the software unrestricted during this trial period.
- After the trial period is over, the software will become deactivated. You must activate the software with a subscription license to continue use.
- You may purchase a subscription license that renews monthly, semi-annually (every 6 months) or yearly.
- As long as your subscription status remains “active”, you may activate your Bongiovi software using your BongioviDPS.com email and password.
- Up to ten computers may be activated for each user’s subscription.
- The Bongiovi software will check the status of your subscription once per month. If your subscription is no longer active, the software will deactivate.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- After cancellation, your account will display “Pending Cancellation” until your next renewal date.
- Your payment service will notify that you will no longer be charged.
- You may renew a canceled subscription at any time.
- Click the subscription number (Sub #) on your account page to manage your subscription.
- You will receive emails from your payment service and the Bongiovi store when your subscription is about to renew and incur a charge.
For more details, you may read the End User License Agreement.
1.) Navigate to your account page on bongiovidps.com/account
2.) Find the “My Subscriptions” box and click on your order number
3.) On the next screen, click “Change Payment”
4.) On the next screen add your new payment information and click “Change Payment Method”
- Go to https://bongiovidps.com/account/
- Click the link below the form to register your new account *Outlined in red in the picture below
- You can now enter your email and desired password, check the box to confirm you’re not a robot and click register.
- You will receive an email confirmation. You can now login into your new BongioviDPS.com account to submit support tickets and view your account.