How does the subscription work?
Bongiovi software products are now licensed for use via a paid subscription system. This provides flexibility to our users and supports improvements to our software in the future.
Here are the key details:
- A trial period begins when you install Bongiovi software for the first time. You may use the software unrestricted during this trial period.
- After the trial period is over, the software will become deactivated. You must activate the software with a subscription license to continue use.
- You may purchase a subscription license that renews monthly, semi-annually (every 6 months) or yearly.
- As long as your subscription status remains “active”, you may activate your Bongiovi software using your BongioviDPS.com email and password.
- Up to ten computers may be activated for each user’s subscription.
- The Bongiovi software will check the status of your subscription once per month. If your subscription is no longer active, the software will deactivate.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- After cancellation, your account will display “Pending Cancellation” until your next renewal date.
- Your payment service will notify that you will no longer be charged.
- You may renew a canceled subscription at any time.
- Click the subscription number (Sub #) on your account page to manage your subscription.
- You will receive emails from your payment service and the Bongiovi store when your subscription is about to renew and incur a charge.
For more details, you may read the End User License Agreement.
I need to submit a support ticket but I cannot access my account on BongioviDPS.com with my old store credentials. What do I do?
You will need to create a new account to submit tickets, post in the forum, etc. Your old login will not work.
- Go to https://bongiovidps.com/account/
- Click the link below the form to register your new account *Outlined in red in the picture below
- You can now enter your email and desired password, check the box to confirm you’re not a robot and click register.
- You will receive an email confirmation. You can now login into your new BongioviDPS.com account to submit support tickets and view your account.
How can I get Bongiovi DPS on my Android or iOS device?
Can I use Bongiovi DPS with my Apple HomePod?
DPS is currently not compatible with the Apple HomePod. HomePod uses an iOS based proprietary connection and streaming protocol that is different than other types of wireless or Bluetooth speakers. Because of this, it is not possible to set the HomePod as an Output Device in the DPS 2.1 for Computers application.
What are DPS Profiles and how do I use them?
DPS sound processing is powered by a system of Profiles. Each profile contains information DPS uses to optimize the audio for a particular audio device or situation. Some DPS profiles are designed to work on a wide range of devices. We call these default profiles Cities or Tools. Other DPS profiles are designed for a single device, product or custom purpose. Click Here to learn how to select different profiles inside the DPS software.
What is the magic behind the Bongiovi DPS audio processing?
Without getting too complicated, DPS is constantly adapting the incoming audio signal to match the capabilities of your audio system. It is doing this by using a patented process that “listens” to the sound the way we do. It is reacting to the audio the same way our mind reacts and it keeps sounds that are most important to us at a very consistent volume level. It does this in a transparent and musical way. Keeping important sounds at a consistent level allows all sounds to stay “above the noise” of our everyday lives so we can appreciate the nuance and emotion intended by the original creator of that content. Read more about How it Works here.
What does Bongiovi DPS have to do with the Legendary Power Station Studios of NYC?
Bongiovi Acoustics founder and creator of DPS Audio Processing Technology, Tony Bongiovi also built and designed Power Station Studios NYC. Which has recorded some of the biggest stars in music. Learn more about the Power Station Studios Legacy by clicking here.
Are you a software developer interested in Bongiovi DPS technology?
Please visit the Bongiovi DPS SDK page by clicking here.
Should I use Bongiovi DPS Software while using a headphone that has DPS already integrated?
We recommend making sure that the Bongiovi DPS Software is turned off while using a DPS enabled hardware device such as the Asus or Sades gaming headphones or any other DPS enabled devices.