Bongiovi software products are now licensed for use via a paid subscription system. This provides flexibility to our users and supports improvements to our software in the future.
Here are the key details:
- A trial period begins when you install Bongiovi software for the first time. You may use the software unrestricted during this trial period.
- After the trial period is over, the software will become deactivated. You must activate the software with a subscription license to continue use.
- You may purchase a subscription license that renews monthly, semi-annually (every 6 months) or yearly.
- As long as your subscription status remains “active”, you may activate your Bongiovi software using your BongioviDPS.com email and password.
- Up to ten computers may be activated for each user’s subscription.
- The Bongiovi software will check the status of your subscription once per month. If your subscription is no longer active, the software will deactivate.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- After cancellation, your account will display “Pending Cancellation” until your next renewal date.
- Your payment service will notify that you will no longer be charged.
- You may renew a canceled subscription at any time.
- Click the subscription number (Sub #) on your account page to manage your subscription.
- You will receive emails from your payment service and the Bongiovi store when your subscription is about to renew and incur a charge.
If you have any questions please create a support ticket.
Looking for 1.0 to 2.0 upgrade information? Click Here