Forum Replies Created
i like version 1.2.4 but it’s can’t run on the latest windows 10, pplease help me to use version 1.2.4 on win10, thanks!
The build 1.2.4 cannot open at the latest window 10 :(, at version 184.108.40.206 i cannot choose profile 🙁
It’s just load profile when i click at button setting, i had uninstall and reinstall again but it’s still not working
It’s still cannot load the profile i was chose 🙁
I’ve just install update but it still an error, the profile cannot load with dps as 1.23 build 🙁
Thanks for new update :D, i’m installed and it’s working on my laptop
I use my email and password to active but it’s appear alert “activation failed!”
Waiting for a complete version or fix error on build 1.2.3, my laptop need DPS 🙁
Install succeed but it’s not working, waiting for the complete version 😀
Many thanks 😀
[quote=62576]We are aware of this issue and are working on it now. The crash is occurring when DPS tries to connect to the virtual audio driver. So Microsoft has changed the audio framework since the last build. Let’s hope they have documented the change so we can fix it![/quote]
Hmmm! Thanks 😉
I’m install new version and 1.23 version on windows 10 build 10041, …, 10074 but it not working, please help me fix this error! Thanks!
It’s working fine on windows10 :D, but it use high RAM @@
I’m using windows 8.1 32bit and i’ve reinstall a10 but its still didn’t appear 🙁
[quote=62165]Sorry for being scarce the last few days. I’ve been sick but I’m better now. Jim: I will add that to the Help docs for folks who run into the choppy audio issues. This definitely seems to be related to certain sound cards (maybe PCI ones?) since I have this problem with my M-Audio Audiophile 2496 card.
- Fix Stereo Enhancement frequency response issues.
- Fix memory usage issues – This seems to be related to the .NET garbage collector.
- Address DPS Driver Not Found issues – This is important to us right now because it impacts other projects we are working on. If you are getting this error, please follow these steps to help us resolve the problem:
- Install DPS 2.0.0a10.
- In the Dropbox folder with the DPS installer there is a folder called debug tools/debug dps driver.
- Choose 32 bit or 64 bit to match your operating system.
- Copy and replace DPS 2.0.exe and DPSDriverLib.dll into Program Files/Bongiovi Acoustics/DPS 2.0
- Launch DPS 2.0.
- If you get DPS Driver Not Found, please tell us the error number that appears.
Thanks for your help, everyone! [/quote]
I used your help but when i setup, replace that file my DPS can’t open again, its disappear on the taskbar, i tried to turn it on but it not appear 🙁
[quote=62154]ruslang: I am happy to give free activations of the software to those who are contributing to this forum. Please email me privately about this. [/quote]
I love it :D, by the way, i still using DPS 2.0 ver, it’s working fine when i remove old version and reinstall testing version 😀
This software give me a new feeling with the song i hear 😀