Bongiovi DPS

Windows 8.1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steveting99

I’ve recently installed Windows 8.1 64-bit version over Windows 8.0. Much to my annoyance, DPS plug-in no longer works and I had to remove and re-install.

It’s now nagging me to activate, however, I’ve done this already. Is there a way to re-activate it again?

Thanks.

Steve

jimboden

steveting99:

I have Windows 7, so am assuming DPS works the same way on Windows 8.1. Right click on the DPS icon in the system tray and click on preferences. When the window pops up, you’ll see an activation tab. Go there, re-enter your email address and password, then click activate.

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Steve,

I believe I helped you in support already. I reset your activation. Please re-activate with your store.dpsplugin.com account email and password. I recommend deactivating before updates like this in the future to avoid this activation issue. Respond to your support ticket or here if you need anything else.

Thanks!

steveting99

Joseph,

Thanks for the support. Yes, I have now re-activated DPS plug-in and it’s working now under Windows 8.1

I didn’t know the procedure prior to up-grading from Windows 8.0 to Windows 8.1 and hence the problem with DPS plug-in. Lesson learned, I’ll be more cautious the next time Microsoft asks for a major up-grade.

Steve

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Steve,

Thanks for the message.  Glad you are up and running.  Thanks for being so active in the forum and using the DPS Plugin.  Have a great day!

vhick

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I have also a problem activating DSP plugin. My PC crash and I don’t know that you need to deactivate the plugin first. Too bad that I cannot do it because of the crash.

I hope it will possible to release the activation to activate again the plugin.

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

vhick,

I think I responded to you in our support ticket system. Please contact me directly at drice@bmtdps.com if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.