Bongiovi DPS

Where is everyone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rnadeau6299
    Participant

Where is everyone?  It’s been aweful quiet in here. I think you guys should give us a small hint as to what we have to look forward to in DPS Version 2. What do you think. I am excited because what you already have is great! I think it is just what is needed to get folks talking again!

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Funny you mention 2.0.  I’m in a strategy meeting right now (totally typing while the boss is talking lol) to outline our plans for this year.  All kinds of really awesome stuff beyond and including the DPS software.  The 2.0 elements of DPS will certainly include making a consolidated look and feel for the DPS Plugin interface.

Currently Mac and PC look and feel quite different.  It would be great to hear from you and the rest of our community the elements of the DPS interface that are great, need improvements or should be eliminated completely.

Now is a great time to start this discussion 🙂

rnadeau6299
    Participant

Don’t everybody talk all at once!!! lol

I have tried a your competition’s software that supports 5.1. When I use it I still get 2.0 output and it definitely doesn’t sound as good as DFX even in 2.0.

1. 5.1 support ( guess you didn’t see that coming) 😉 I can use it with my dvd movies but then it is only 2.0 sound. It still sounds great but I still prefer 5.1.

2. Adjustable midrange frequency. The treble and bass work great but I would like a little more adjustment.  A 10 band equalizer would be nice but I have found it very difficult to get it sounding just right when there is too much to adjustment.

3. A free 6 pack of my favorite brew. That is of course if you’ll share it with me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.