Bongiovi DPS

Sound doesn't work after switching speakers/headphones on Sound Blaster Z

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers DPS System Wide Plug-In for Windows Sound doesn't work after switching speakers/headphones on Sound Blaster Z

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Rice 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rejzor
    Participant

I’ve spotted another issue with Bongiovi DPS, when I change from speakers to headphones for evening gaming, I entirely lose ALL audio. Music player shows like it’s playing, but I get no sound at all.

I have to log out and sign in into Windows 10 Creators Update again and then it works. It seems that output switch breaks connection of Bongiovi DPS with my soundcard.

Sound Blaster Z (the basic entry model, I’m using latest drivers) has 2 dedicated stereo outputs, one for stereo speakers and one for headphones, so it does the switch via drivers and this seems to break audio entirely (until I re-log in).

Can this be addressed?

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

rejzor,

Thank you for your report. We try very hard to be compatible with as many sound devices as possible. We’ll certainly look into this problem.

Yours,

Dan R.
    DPS Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.