Bongiovi DPS

DPS Insider Optimal settings for underground House/DnB/Techno music?

Forums Music Optimal settings for underground House/DnB/Techno music?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Rice 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xtrah69
    Participant

I’ve just discovered this software because I didn’t like how my external speakers sounded with the stock soundcard.

I’m wondering what would be the best profile for the listed genres of music – getting the right balance between bass and treble.

I use a Microlab C360 2.1 sound system.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

XtraH69,

Have you tried the various City and other device profiles? We noticed there is a lot of overlap in the profile settings for many devices. Odds are the perfect profile is right there waiting for you to select it. You know you have the right profile when your favorite songs “light up”. Just trust your ears and how you feel when you listen to your media.

The Microlab C360 2.1 speaker system seems to be no longer in production, so I don’t think it will be very likely for us to acquire it for tuning. It looks a lot like the Logitech 2.1 system that we have tuned.

As you might expect, I have a lot of speakers. Honestly, even after all these years, my method is to turn on some music then scroll down through the list of profiles until I hear one that sounds great on the device I am listening to. It really ends up being a matter of both personal preference and the characteristics of the device you are listening to.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Dan R.
    DPS Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.