Bongiovi DPS

New updates and features!

Forums Insider Announcements New updates and features!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 78 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  xaqmusic 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

geokdl
    Participant

Hello Rupert,

It seems indeed that you have been generous with the compression, although you surely work hard ; as we say in french : “la critique est aisée mais l’art est difficile”.

Thanks to not forget the “iMac 20 profile”, which I use, in your final release.

Best regards.

beez1717
    Participant

I honestly cannot wait for the update so I can install profiles once again. I used to be able to use the 1.x profiles on my previous Mac on the 2.0.x version, but since I upgraded to a new computer and I didn’t opt to transfer any data to the new computer, I am really missing the profiles. I just hope there are profiles for the newest 15 inch macbook pro with the touch bar, and I have some Bose QC 20s that I would love to have two profiles for: one with the sound canceling on and one with them off, but I’ll understand if there’s no profile for them. It will still sound amazing without the custom profiles.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Bongiovi DPS 2.1 Preview has begun! Thread is here

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

DPS Denizens,

Bongiovi DPS 2.1 is now officially for sale! You may buy it now but I suggest waiting until this weekend. We will be running lots of sales 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.