Bongiovi DPS

New updates and features!

Forums Insider Announcements New updates and features!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    paulcarissimo
    Participant

Okay, I’ve upgraded to El Cap, its working, nice πŸ™‚
    About android, I saw integration with Jet audio but are there any plans to make a stand alone app to control system audio regardless of player/application ? like Viper4Android, Nooxziode et al

hoangngoc501
    Participant

The build 1.2.4 cannot open at the latest window 10 :(, at version 2.0.1.8 i cannot choose profile πŸ™

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

hoangngoc501,

Thank you for your report. You may wish to start a support ticket here:

https://bongiovidps.com/support/

Just so I am clear: You were running DPS version 1.2.4 when you updated to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, then you installed the freeware version of DPS 2.0. Is that correct? Did you uninstall DPS version 1.2.4 before installing DPS 2.0?

Please feel free to email directly at drice@bmtdps.com, or start a support ticket.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

es0phagus
    Participant

As a feature suggestion: it’d be nice if each profile had some kind of description of which type/genre of music it may be suitable to.

Using Bose Soundlink Mini II, I’ve narrowed my favourites down to 6: Amsterdam (best vocal clarity I think); Annapolis; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Miami; Phoenix.

The rest sound muffled and/or flat.

andy.cmh
    Participant

I try it for win10 x64 system..
    not good for me…

and foobar2000 no sound..

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Andy Cmh,

Sorry that you are experiencing issues with DPS 2.0 for Windows.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps found at the “I don’t have any sound! What do I do?” link here?

https://bongiovidps.com/support/windows-faq/

Please feel free to create a support ticket if you continue to have trouble.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

adrian.dennis92
    Participant

Is the DPS update still coming out?

andy.cmh
    Participant

samplerate can’t modify just 16bit 44100Hz(CD quality)

hans
    Participant

@andy.cmh
    That’s a known limitation for now.

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Adrian.Dennis92,

Our development team is working on the final touches of the full featured versions of DPS 2.0. It will be released soon, but there is no official release date as yet.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

hoangngoc501
    Participant

i like version 1.2.4 but it’s can’t run on the latest windows 10, pplease help me to use version 1.2.4 on win10, thanks!

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

hoangngoc501,

DPS Plugin version 1.2.4 is compatible with Windows 10, with the exception of a specific corner case involving users who have performed a clean install of Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.

Please feel free to email me directly at drice@bmtdps.com for help installing DPS on your Windows 10 machine.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

DPS Insiders,

A new version of DPS 2.0 for Windows is available that fixes the “Driver Not Found” issue when installing on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition for the first time. Download it Here

zekeadebayo
    Participant

Good morning, My name is Ezekiel Adebayo, i paid for the 1.2+ version of the Bongiovi dps player for Windows. The purchase was made under the account using the email, zekeadebayo@gmail.com, Zekeadebayo is most likely the username. As of recent I’ve been unable to open the app so I was forced to Uninstall the app while my account was still active on it. I was wondering if you can deactivate it on your end so I can reactivate it on my again. Thanks

Have a great day!
    -Zeke

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Zeke,

I emailed you with a solution to your issue. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Yours,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.