Bongiovi DPS

New profile request

Forums Custom Profiles New profile request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bigray
    Participant

Could you please add a profile for House of Marley Liberate XLBT ‘s?

thanks in advance.

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Bigray,

Thanks for submitting your profiles request. I like the look of those House of Marley Liberate XLBT’s. I wonder what the affiliation is with the Marley family? Just curious. They seem to get good reviews!

We create every profile by hand/ear which means we must have that particular piece of hardware on our bench to tune. When this device is made available to us we will create a custom profile for it.

In the meantime, have you tried the various City and other device profiles? We noticed there is a lot of overlap in the profile settings for many devices. Odds are the perfect profile is right there waiting for you to select it. You know you have the right profile when your favorite songs “light up”. Just trust your ears and how you feel when you listen to your media.

Thanks for using our software!

bigray
    Participant

Dan,

Thanks for the answer to my request. I appreciate that it from a genuine human!

I’m way ahead of you on the City profile search! So far the Phoenix sounds great on the majority of songs to which I’ve listened.

By the way the XLBT’s are great. And look even better in person. (I chose the silver and tan.) the sound was a bit muddy at first in the low rang but after about the 1st day have gotten progressively tighter. Still not sure about the relatively small ear cups. It really should be marketed as on-ear – or I need to get my ears trimmed.

Also for you info the company was started by Rohan Marley, Bob’s son, and give 5% of annual profit to the 1love organization.
    Thanks for you software it has opened my ears!

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Bigray –

Thanks for the info! Happy listening!

crolfes12
    Participant

Bose 20i

ruslang
    Participant

need profile speaker DEXP T330 under the AUX (RCA) 3.5> HDMI & bluetooth audio output as well as for DPS1 profile for DPS2 too ?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.