Bongiovi DPS

Music sounds incredible, can't wait for 2.0

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers DPS System Wide Plug-In for Windows Music sounds incredible, can't wait for 2.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rnadeau6299
    Participant

I am currently listening to some mp3 music that sounds incredibly awesome because of you DPS software. I have a friend that is a guitarist that will be contacting you to buy the software for his pc.

I do have a problem though. I wish there was a way to change my password for the forum. Everytime I want to login I have to look up the email you sent me and copy and paste it. The remember me doesn’t seem to work with google chrome . It sometimes works then other times it doesn’t. I know this is not a problem with your website but with chrome, but it would be nice to have a link to change it to what I would like it to be to make it easier on me. Meanwhile, I am rockin and love it. Keep up the good work.

If you need a beta tester for version 2 please keep me in mind. I have participated in more beta software testing than I can think of. I am very thorough and will report any problems I find. Before I found dps I participated in a beta for another competitor’s software sound enhancement software and they stopped responding to my messages when they didn’t want to hear what I had to say.

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Hey rnadeau6299! You can get a new password in the drop down menu titled, Forums>Recover Password. We will look into ways on making this a better experience for you and our users. We certainly want to hear what you have to say. We will definitely consider you for 2.0 testing! Thanks for the message!

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

rnadeau6299,

You can change your password in your profile. When you log into DPS Insider, you should see a bar across the top of the page. Click on your name in the top right. Click “Edit Profile” scroll down and you will see a blank field where you can change your password to whatever you like. Save and enjoy! Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

jimboden

So, what’s new in 2.0? I would also like to participate in beta testing when the time comes.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

We have big plans for DPS 2.0!

We are already in the process of rebuilding our Windows virtual audio driver for full WHQL approval in Windows 8.  This is a well needed update that should address the small glitches seen on newer computers.

We also want to consolidate the user interface (UI) between Mac, PC and even iOS to some degree.  Our early development allowed the user interfaces for the System Wide DPS Plug-In to diverge between platforms but now, as we are older and wiser, we are ready to bring unity to the look and feel.

And we want our users’ input on this!  We will be publishing a survey here on the DPS Insider shortly to ask you about what you like, don’t like and what you feel can be added to the user interface of the DPS Plug-In.  We would like to merge the best parts of the Mac and PC versions into DPS 2.0.

I feel strongly that you, as a DPS user, will have some of the best insight into what makes this software a must-have and something folks who care about audio can’t live without.  In the next couple of days, looks forward to more posts here about the steps we will be taking to include you in the design and testing process.

It’s going to be fun!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.