Bongiovi DPS

Monster Inspiration Lite on-ear headphones request

Forums Custom Profiles Monster Inspiration Lite on-ear headphones request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robs

Can you add a custom profile for the Monster Inspiration Lite headphones, or recommend an existing profile that works best with these? They sound great on their own, but I would love to optimize them. Thanks for your help

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Thanks for submitting your profiles request for the Monster Inspiration Lite headphones. Have they been discontinued? I can’t seem to find them on Monster’s website. I did find them here:

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Inspiration-On-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B009P7LXHI

We create every profile by hand/ear which means we must have that particular piece of hardware on our bench to tune. When this device is made available to us we will create a custom profile for it.

Have you tried the various City and other device profiles? Specifically, you might want to check out the New Orleans headphone profile. We noticed there is a lot of overlap in the profile settings for many devices. Odds are the perfect profile is right there waiting for you to select it. You know you have the right profile when your favorite songs “light up”. Just trust your ears and how you feel when you listen to your media.

robs

Hi Dan, they must be now discontinued. I will try the New Orleans and other profiles. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.