Bongiovi DPS

Missing Profiles

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers Missing Profiles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    paulhoau
    Participant

I just re-installed DPS and went to set up my usual profile but it was no longer a downloadable option. What happened to Universal 1-5 (only universal 6 appears)?

If they have been removed – can I get it back from a clone of my older computer?

cheers

Paul

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

paulhoau,

These profiles were changed some time ago. When we changed over from the iTunes version to the system wide version of the DPS Plugin, default profiles were changed to Cities. Here is the key to find the profiles you are looking for within the “Cities” category of DPS Profiles. Thanks!

Universal 1 = Miami Speakers
    Universal 2 = London Speakers
    Universal 3 = New York Speakers
    Universal 4 = Paris Speakers
    Universal 5 = Los Angeles
    Universal 6 = Amsterdam Speakers
    Universal Headphones 1 = Miami Headphones
    Universal Headphones 2 = London Headphones
    Universal Headphones 3 = New York Headphones
    Universal Headphones 4 = Atlanta Headphones

paulhoau
    Participant

Thanks for that – my old profiles must have stayed with the new setup when I transitioned to the system wide DPS until I blew away the whole system recently. Interestingly, I was trying all of the profiles to match my sound and ended up with Miami (I used to use Universal 1).

jclark
    Participant

Unable to download install profiles….get the error message:

Profile Download Failed: The operation couldn’t be completed.(NSURLErrorDomain error -3001.)

this happens will all profiles selected…

thanks,

johnclark@mac.com

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

John (jclark),

Try repairing disk permissions. Go to Applications>Utilities>Disk Utility. Choose your hard drive, click the first aid tab and then proceed by hitting Repair Disk Permissions. Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks,

jclark
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000;”>Thank you, </span><br style=”color: #000000;” /><span style=”color: #000000;”>I repaired permissions ….NO difference….same error message for each profile…</span><br style=”color: #000000;” /><br style=”color: #000000;” /><span style=”color: #000000;”>ps.. I downloaded and reinstalled the application…</span><br style=”color: #000000;” /><span style=”color: #000000;”>still does not download profiles…</span><br style=”color: #000000;” /><br style=”color: #000000;” /><br style=”color: #000000;” /><span style=”color: #000000;”>thanks anyway….</span><br style=”color: #000000;” /><br style=”color: #000000;” /><span style=”color: #000000;”>John Clark</span><br style=”color: #000000;” />

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.