Bongiovi DPS

Mavericks and iTunes 11.1 support?

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers DPS System Wide Plug-In for Mac Mavericks and iTunes 11.1 support?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    eks22
    Participant

Never Mind

Cause I tried the new GM (golden master) 13A603 Build and sound works great so thnx for trying to fix but I think (at least for me) its fixed

eks22
    Participant

Sorry for may posts but cant edit posts here

But tried and still same problem but found a workround:

If audio cust out/stops or silent i go to audio menu and go to audio devices and switch to dps reflector and then back to deafult ouoput it works again

just have to do that evry time cuts out or goes silent

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

I have not yet received any update on the VLC audio, updtes etc. I know we are working on updates for Mavericks now.

Thanks,

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

eks22,

Does clicking “re-sync audio buffers” help?  This mimics the effect of switching audio drivers.

Just so everyone knows, we are working on a new update for Mavericks.  So far the issues are a little sketchy and hard to duplicate so bear with us as we sort them out.  The more everyone lets us know about the issues you see the more it helps us.

Thanks again for everyone’s patience.

eks22
    Participant

Names Erik S (User Name: eks22)

I have lots of info  I also created a movie (screencast of my desktop outlining the problem)

since I have more info & and files & such

is there a email I can use/reach you at so I can corasponfd about this ?

Thnanks for the continued greatness of this company & this wonderful App/Software

eks22
    Participant

plz answer my above post

pnickol
    Participant

Just to be clear, in my case, the issue started before Mavericks came out. It first affected me when I upgraded iTunes to version 11.1 (the upgrade needed for iOS 7. This is on the Mac side of things.

Maybe this helps you find the smoking gun.

Is it a Mavericks thing, or an iTunes thing? I don’t experience it anywhere else except iTunes.

Thanks,

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Still looking into things that may be causing issues with DPS and VLC working together. No new updates. Soon hopefully!

ekioussis
    Participant

Hello,  am having major system-wide issues since update to Mavericks, with DPS unresponsive across the board. Having to open Activity Monitor to force quit as the whole thing freezes when I try to access it. Also, when I plug in external speakers the sound completely vanishes. When I try to access the DPS menu from the drop down menu it’s frozen. I have to go into system preferences, untick DPS reflector then force quit it again. Once I reactivate it, things work for awhile but eventually freeze again and actually slow down my entire system. I am running DPS on a 2012 Macbook Pro Retina 13 inch with a sold state drive.

Thanks for your help, love this product on my laptop and iPhone.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

I have an important reply on this subject here: https://www.bongiovidps.com/forums/topic/mavericks-osx-issue-list/

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.