Bongiovi DPS

MAC-OS 10.14 Mojave Issues

Forums Bongiovi DPS 2.2 MAC-OS 10.14 Mojave Issues

This topic contains 47 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

GMB,

We are aware of an issue where some users are seeing the error message in MacOS 10.13 (and later) “DPS is installed but not available…” It appears that for some users, a possible bug in Apple’s heightened kernel extension security in MacOS 10.13.1 (and later) is not allowing DPS to function properly.

– Please confirm for me that you have both clicked “Try Again” and tried to “Reboot” without success. I’m sure you did this already, but we like to make sure.

– If you open System Preferences, Security and Privacy settings, you should see a setting asking you to “Allow” certain applications (including DPS) to run. Please click “Allow” if this setting is present.

If the above “Allow” setting was not present and did not solve the problem…

1.) Go into System Preferences, Users and Groups and select Log In items. Highlight Bongiovi DPS and click the “-” icon and remove DPS as a Log In item.

2.) Restart your computer and then immediately uninstall DPS using the uninstaller program found in your Applications -> Bongiovi DPS folder.

3.) Delete the DPS installer and empty your recycle bin.

4.) Download a fresh copy of DPS from BongioviDPS.com, restart your computer once more and then reinstall DPS.

5.) Look for a security popup that asks you to “Allow” the DPS Kernel Extension to run. If it still doesn’t show up, please go into “Security and Privacy” settings as illustrated above and check again for the “Allow” button.

Please let me know what the result of this is, and/or feel free to open a support ticket.

Thanks,

Dan R.
    DPS Support

gmb
    Participant

My System:
    macOS Mojave
    iMac 5K 27″, 4GHz Intel Core i7, 24GB Ram DDR3, AMD Radon R9 M395X 4096MB,

Hello Dan Rice
    I did it exactly after this statement, query for security popup does not come, Bongiovi DPS is already approved in Security and Privacy, same error as in # 84454,

Greetings Gerd

Nick
    Participant

Hey Dan, i tried all those actions in 84463 and stil no functioning app to be seen. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.