Bongiovi DPS

Formatting Posts

Forums Insider Announcements Formatting Posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jimboden

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;”><span style=”font-family: ‘Times New Roman’,’serif’;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I picked Insider Announcements. I often compose messages in Word, then copy/paste to a forum topic. I’ve noticed when I do that, the end result is a post with all kinds of formatting information buried in it. I have to go into the post and remove all the formatting stuff. This post should show the problem. Just wondering if there’s something I can do to eliminate this problem.</span></span></span></p>

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;”> </span></p>

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Just testing fomatting here…HAHA

blsdjandnfjhehde jdjdjdjdfjfjf

thaks.

I think I need to add a permission to your account. If that is possible. I will look into it and let you know.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

I see the issue.  If you try to paste from Word you will end up using html that is not allowed in WordPress.  Only the basic html that is available in the WordPress text editor can be used.  This is for security reasons.  You can use notepad or some other word processor that does not add formatting to the clipboard when you copy/paste.

jimboden

Hi Joey:

Thanks for clarifying that. No big deal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.