Bongiovi DPS

DPS Windows 1.2.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jimboden

I’ve been using version 1.2.3 for a few weeks on a Win 7 64 system and it works fine, but it does have a quirk. Every once in a while, the system tray DPS icon disappears. I’ve noticed it a few times, although it’s not a big deal but, to get DPS functionality back, I have to restart DPS, even though it’s already running. This brings up the normal DPS graphic on the desktop, but the icon does not reappear in the system tray. The only time it will reappear is when I reboot my computer. I normally hibernate it and don’t reboot a lot unless a software update or something similar requires a reboot. This is the only DPS version where I’ve noticed this quirk.

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Looking into now. Thanks for the report Jim! Let you know what we find.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Hmmm that is a weird quirk that may be related to hibernation.  In our process of upgrading the audio driver for DPS 2.0 we have discovered and fixed some issues there.  I’m hoping you will help us beta test DPS 2.0, Jim 🙂

jimboden

Sure, would be happy to be a beta tester. I’ve always hibernated my computer, but this seems to be a recent thing. Not exactly the end of the world, though. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.