Bongiovi DPS

DPS for iOS feature requests

Forums The Bongiovi DPS app for mobile devices DPS for iOS feature requests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gberneck
    Participant

I have tried probably several dozen music apps for my iPals.  I have it down to two favorites.  Of course, one of them is the BDPS as it makes my iPhone sound incredible.  We all agree most likely or we wouldn’t be on this forum.

The second is a simple little app called Leech Tunes.  It offers nothing other than a simple user interface for the stock music player.  But, the beauty is in the simplicity if the interface.  I would love to see some of these simple features added to BDPS

• Album art “Now Playing ” screen:  By adding these features the “Now Playing” screen becomes more easily utilized and the buttons could be removed allowing for more album art.
      • Tap to Play/Pause
      • Swipe up to increase volume
      • Swipe down to decrease volume
    • Add a switch to the settings that allows you to reverse the Next/Previous swipes.  The BDPS swipes have always seemed counter intuitive to me.  Kinda like the stock OS X trackpad two finger scroll.  Having to option to change would be nice.
    • Add a settings switch option to turn off auto-lock while using the app

Although I truly believe that BDPS has done the absolute best job of enhancing my iPhone (and Mac, too) music experience, I think that these interface additions would put the interface on par with the audio performance.

My two cents

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Hi Gberneck!

Sorry it took me so long to respond! Those are some great ideas! I’ll pass them along to our development team and perhaps they’ll find their way into a future version. We really appreciate your feedback and love hearing from you. Thank you so much for using our product!

Happy listening,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

volume11
    Participant

You really really need to get DPS to ignore iTunes cloud music with a single switch. ALL songs continue to show up in artist list view, album list view, and song list view, even though the songs are NOT on the device, and a DPS warning screen appears telling me that DPS couldn’t even play those songs if I WANTED IT TO.

All these phantom songs make it impossible to find the music that is ACTUALLY on my device. The only workaround I’ve found is to put songs into an iTunes playlist — that is also a little sketchy, but at least I can play a list of songs actually on the device.

You can see screencaps illustrating the problem here: https://space.zeo.net/g/5cccp — thank you.

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

Volume11,

Thanks for your feedback and feature request. I will research this issue with our engineers and see what we can do.

In the meantime, you might check out the new Jet Audio for iOS music player app. It now includes DPS Audio Optimization (available as an in-app purchase.)

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

https://www.bongiovidps.com/2015/03/16/bongiovi-dps-upgrade-for-jet-audio-ios-app/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jetaudio-music-player/id894888135?mt=8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.