Bongiovi DPS

DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)

Forums Bongiovi DPS 2.2 DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 419 total)
  • Author
    xaqmusic
    Keymaster

DPS 2.0.0b4 is now in Dropbox

• Fixed issues with stereo wide parameter loading and syncing to UI.
    • Updated Setup Wizard
    • Changed URL for the DPS driver not found error.
    • Fixed minor UI glitch with the selection rectangle when switching output type.
    • Updated copyright info on About tab.
    • Restored frequency adjustment for the EQ pads.

DPS does not yet support 5.1 though we have always had our sights on multi-channel audio.

rnadeau6299
    Participant

I would like to try the latest build but dps won’t let me activate. I have 3 licenses, none of which are in use yet store says I don’t have any activations available. Please help. Thanks

mattr
    Participant

[quote=62884]mattr,  The Mac version is still pre-alpha in that we don’t yet have an installer for it.  As soon as it is up to speed (maybe a week or so) I will certainly share it with this group![/quote]

Any update on a Mac installer? I would love to get this running on Mac.

Dan Rice
    Keymaster

[quote=62900]I would like to try the latest build but dps won’t let me activate. I have 3 licenses, none of which are in use yet store says I don’t have any activations available. Please help. Thanks

[/quote]

rnadeau6299,

Please email me directly at drice@bmtdps.com and we can get you running.

Thanks,

Dan Rice
    DPS Support

rnadeau6299
    Participant

I restarted my system today and it gave me the driver issue and opened the web page. I uninstalled it, rebooted my system, reinstalled it …it says driver missing, but it works. When I reboot system, everything is fine, But why do I continue to have driver issue where I have to uninstall and reinstall? Wanted to bring this to your attention as I just reinstalled dps 2 alpha for the 1st time in months because I couldn’t get it to work at all because of driver issue. It works now but still driver issues at times. I have had to reinstall twice in last month.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

It works now but still driver issues at times. I have had to reinstall twice in last month.

That’s really odd.   Do you have any other specialty audio drivers installed?  Can you provide a bit more information about the other programs that use windows audio that are running with DPS?

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Release of DPS 2.0 is tomorrow!

dps-splash

Wow, this was a long time coming!  Here are the details:

• Initial release of DPS 2.0 is an extended free trial.  This is to raise awareness of other products (Seiki TVs, Element Soundbars, Wicked Headphones etc) that include DPS processing.
    • Everything will be centered around our new website BongioviDPS.com
      • There is a completely new server back end.   Your normal email and password will not work to login here.  Just create a new account at my.BongioviDPS.com
      • Registration is open today for testing.  You may create an account and get the free trial of DPS 2.0.
        • You may see this message in Chrome danger
        • Click the small triangle on the right and choose Keep.  The website is SSL secured but the program is new so Google is still flagging it.   If enough people keep the file the flag will go away.
      • The beta and the free version cannot be installed together.  I will provide details about switching between them shortly.
      • my.bongiovidps.com may go in and out of maintenance mode throughout the day.
    • Everyone who owns an activation for DPS 1.x will receive an activation for DPS 2.0 PRO version when it is available.   DPS PRO will include many of the features you have tested previously.
    • I will be creating a page at the new DPS 2.0 Support Website about DPS 1.2.x/2.0 compatibility.  Both apps are able to be installed on the same computer with some caveats.
    • We will continue to support DPS 1.x for some time until all existing features (and more) are available in DPS 2.0.
    • The Mac version of DPS 2.0 is coming along nicely.  It will be ready for you to test as soon as possible.  I’m hoping that will be in 3 weeks or so.  This group will be the first to know about it.
    hans
    Participant

Great news! Congratulations on the release!

Two extremely minor things: On the windows software uninstallation page, DPS doesn’t show its own icon. And when uninstalling the DPS driver stays put in the windows driver store (only there, so it’s ok but I like software which uninstalls completely; not that I want to uninstall DPS permanently :)).

rnadeau6299
    Participant

I have Homeseer 2.4 which uses audio, but I can reboot a couple dozen times before it happens again. Not sure if homeseer would conflict. I have done extensive testing with homeseer to make sure it wasn’t the culprit , to a point of removing it from my boot up programs and still the driver gave me the error when booting…no homeseer running, and homeseer doesn’t have any background service or program.

ruslang
    Participant

I to activate the 2 versions – a login / password must be entered beta-tester key or a new one on the same @ -mail?

and will my beta-tester key 2 ver. – activate the 2 pro version?

ruslang
    Participant

so I understand that the final 2 pro version (fully functional) will be released only in January 2016? and 11.11.2015 RC 2 version and non Pro?

ruslang
    Participant

before installing version 2 whether to Uninstall the version 1.2.4? or they have different drivers?

ruslang
    Participant

I can not activate the 2.0.0.4 version of its new username / password in the activation of the first run
    all correctly insert login and password. click login – error net.framework 4

http://i.imgur.com/Q5imqua.png

windows 10×64 pro  – 10586

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

ruslang and the rest of the beta testers,

Feel free to try Bongiovi DPS 2.0.0.4 available at my.bongiovidps.com.  However, this version has limited features.  If you want to have features you have been testing, please install DPS 2.0.0b4.  

Let me clear up some confusion with these details:

• I am putting all information for current customers at this link.
    • my.BongioviDPS.com is a completely separate system from the old store.dpsplugin.com system.  Both systems must remain working so we can make this transition smooth.
    • You must make a new account at my.BongioviDPS.com.
    • The email and password you have been using to test DPS 2.0 will not work.
    • If you have been testing DPS 2.0 with us then you already have an activation on your store.dpsplugin.com account.  This activation will be transferred to the new my.bongiovidps.com when PRO version is available to the public.  You will not need to pay any more money.

If you are not satisfied with the features available in the current version of DPS 2.0, feel free to use DPS Plug-In 1.2.4.  When all DPS 2.0 features are available, the DPS Plu-In 1.x system will be phased out.

I know this is confusing at the moment but it’s the only way we can migrate into the shiny new system.  Feel free to ask questions here in the forum.  Thanks!

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

I can not activate the 2.0.0.4 version of its new username / password in the activation of the first run
    all correctly insert login and password. click login – error net.framework 4

I think this error is related to the language.  I will email you about testing the login system using Russian characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 419 total)
  • The topic ‘DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)’ is closed to new replies.