July 30, 2015 at 11:09 am #63712
I’ve reset our activations. You should be able to use your email and password to activate now. If you still have trouble please tell us the message that appears in your browser.
If anyone else needs their activations reset, please click here to make a support ticket.July 30, 2015 at 2:38 pm #63711penguinParticipant
Thanks, first quick test showed no problems: installed, activated and processes fine on win10 x64.
When will the online profile system be available?July 30, 2015 at 2:56 pm #63710
The major upgrades to our server system are now complete. We are putting the finishing touches on the new activation and profile system now and should be testing in a few weeks. The release schedule will be like this:
- DPS 2.0.0a19 will be released in a few days. This will include the temporary fix for Windows 10 and an extended test expiration date. All audio processing functions are complete.
- DPS 2.0.0b1 will be the next release after that. This version will be the first to offer the new profile format and access our new server system. It will be beta version 1. The only thing we will be verifying in beta will be the new profile delivery and activation systems.
- After a few beta releases we will be ready for final release.
In the meantime, if you have a profile you would like ported to the DPS 2.0 format, please let me know. I want to be sure everyone is getting the audio experience they deserve.
Thanks for hanging in there, everyone!July 31, 2015 at 4:03 pm #63709Evil MindsMember
I filled out the survey yesterday but I still have not gotten an email to download it.July 31, 2015 at 4:37 pm #63708
Sorry about that! I just sent you the link. Let us know if you have any trouble.August 1, 2015 at 2:55 pm #63707August 1, 2015 at 4:36 pm #63706
Ok, friends. We have a bunch of new signups to the testing program. I’m going to shut down the entry survey now so we can manage the group we have on board.
Right now we are working really hard to deploy our new profile and user activation system. Also, we want to get a better understanding of stability on a range of systems.
So now that you have your test version, please give it a spin and give us your feedback!August 1, 2015 at 9:31 pm #63705tuanminhp11Member
i still can’t run dps 2.0 on win10 pro systemAugust 3, 2015 at 10:42 pm #63704amanagoMember
[quote=62715]hoangngoc501, I’ve reset our activations. You should be able to use your email and password to activate now. If you still have trouble please tell us the message that appears in your browser. If anyone else needs their activations reset, please click here to make a support ticket. [/quote]
I just raised a ticket as I am getting “Activation Failed!” error as well. I don’t know exactly which credentials to use to activate. (email/password in this forum?)August 4, 2015 at 2:04 am #63703penguinParticipant
[quote=62755]I just raised a ticket as I am getting “Activation Failed!” error as well. I don’t know exactly which credentials to use to activate. (email/password in this forum?) [/quote]
Use the license data you received when you bought DPS 1.x. It’s still valid. You can also use DPS 2.0 as a trial version until its expiration date (which seems to extend to the whole alpha/beta phase, but I don’t know for sure).August 4, 2015 at 1:50 pm #63702
Can you describe the error you are getting on your Win 10 Pro system? Please provide some more details so we can help solve the issue.
To clarify the activation for test software:
August 5, 2015 at 9:14 am #63701riyazMember
- Activate all versions of DPS using the email and password you used to purchase our software at our online store.
- DPS 1.2.4 and DPS 2.0 may use up 2 activations because of differences in authentication. If this is your experience, please contact us and we will add another activation to your account for testing DPS 2.0. This activation is yours to keep and it will not expire.
- The current version of DPS 2.0 behaves just like DPS 1.2.4 for activations. It has a 48 hour demo period with a 10 minute demo every time you start after that. The test expiration date (currently set to October 1, 2015 for DPS 2.0.0a19) ensures that we don’t have test versions of our software floating around the internet forever. Just install the latest version when the old one expires. Your activation will remain valid.
Working great on my Windows 10 PC 🙂
High RAM issue seems to be fixed now 🙂
Great work……………August 6, 2015 at 2:27 pm #63700August 8, 2015 at 2:35 pm #63699ruslangParticipant
dps 2a19 on Windows 10 10240 x64 enterprise, produces an Crash error when you run the gui panel
DPS 2.0.exe – Application Error: The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) in the annex at 0x00007FFF60F5A1C8
driver set 44000hz. attempts to play the sound is heard only one click
CrashDumps log-files DPS 2.0.exe.4480.dmp in investing in the archiveAugust 8, 2015 at 3:19 pm #63698
- The topic ‘DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)’ is closed to new replies.