Bongiovi DPS

DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)

Forums Bongiovi DPS 2.2 DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 419 total)
  • Author
    xaqmusic
    Keymaster

hoangngoc501,

I’ve reset our activations.  You should be able to use your email and password to activate now.  If you still have trouble please tell us the message that appears in your browser.

If anyone else needs their activations reset, please click here to make a support ticket.

hans
    Participant

Thanks, first quick test showed no problems: installed, activated and processes fine on win10 x64.
    When will the online profile system be available?

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

hans,

The major upgrades to our server system are now complete.  We are putting the finishing touches on the new activation and profile system now and should be testing in a few weeks.  The release schedule will be like this:

1. DPS 2.0.0a19 will be released in a few days.  This will include the temporary fix for Windows 10 and an extended test expiration date.  All audio processing functions are complete.
    2. DPS 2.0.0b1 will be the next release after that.  This version will be the first to offer the new profile format and access our new server system.  It will be beta version 1.  The only thing we will be verifying in beta will be the new profile delivery and activation systems.
    3. After a few beta releases we will be ready for final release.

In the meantime, if you have a profile you would like ported to the DPS 2.0 format, please let me know.  I want to be sure everyone is getting the audio experience they deserve.

Thanks for hanging in there, everyone!

Evil Minds

I filled out the survey yesterday but I still have not gotten an email to download it.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Sorry about that!  I just sent you the link.  Let us know if you have any trouble.

erick664

@xaqmusic

please send me link

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Ok, friends.  We have a bunch of new signups to the testing program.  I’m going to shut down the entry survey now so we can manage the group we have on board.

Right now we are working really hard to deploy our new profile and user activation system.  Also, we want to get a better understanding of stability on a range of systems.

So now that you have your test version, please give it a spin and give us your feedback!

tuanminhp11

i still can’t run dps 2.0 on win10 pro system

amanago

[quote=62715]hoangngoc501, I’ve reset our activations. You should be able to use your email and password to activate now. If you still have trouble please tell us the message that appears in your browser. If anyone else needs their activations reset, please click here to make a support ticket. [/quote]

I just raised a ticket as I am getting “Activation Failed!” error as well. I don’t know exactly which credentials to use to activate. (email/password in this forum?)

hans
    Participant

[quote=62755]I just raised a ticket as I am getting “Activation Failed!” error as well. I don’t know exactly which credentials to use to activate. (email/password in this forum?) [/quote]

Use the license data you received when you bought DPS 1.x. It’s still valid. You can also use DPS 2.0 as a trial version until its expiration date (which seems to extend to the whole alpha/beta phase, but I don’t know for sure).

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

tuanminhp11,

Can you describe the error you are getting on your Win 10 Pro system?  Please provide some more details so we can help solve the issue.

To clarify the activation for test software:

• Activate all versions of DPS using the email and password you used to purchase our software at our online store.
    • DPS 1.2.4 and DPS 2.0 may use up 2 activations because of differences in authentication.  If this is your experience, please contact us and we will add another activation to your account for testing DPS 2.0.  This activation is yours to keep and it will not expire.
    • The current version of DPS 2.0 behaves just like DPS 1.2.4 for activations.  It has a 48 hour demo period with a 10 minute demo every time you start after that.  The test expiration date (currently set to October 1, 2015 for DPS 2.0.0a19) ensures that we don’t have test versions of our software floating around the internet forever.  Just install the latest version when the old one expires.  Your activation will remain valid.
    riyaz

Working great on my Windows 10 PC 🙂

High RAM issue seems to be fixed now 🙂

Great work……………

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Good to hear!  I’ve updated the DPS 2.0 help page with some of our known issues.

ruslang
    Participant

dps 2a19 on Windows 10 10240 x64 enterprise, produces an Crash error when you run the gui panel
    DPS 2.0.exe – Application Error: The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) in the annex at 0x00007FFF60F5A1C8

driver set 44000hz. attempts to play the sound is heard only one click

CrashDumps log-files DPS 2.0.exe.4480.dmp in investing in the archive

http://sendfile.su/1144306

ruslang
    Participant

xaqmusic Please reactivation dps 2a19 on my new Windows x64 10 10240,

after resetting after malfunction, activation failed

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 419 total)
  • The topic ‘DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)’ is closed to new replies.