Bongiovi DPS

Downloading additional Mac profiles

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers DPS System Wide Plug-In for Mac Downloading additional Mac profiles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andyhiggins
    Participant

Hi Guys… Is there a page where I can download additional profiles for the Mac plug-in (similiar to http://www.bongioviacoustics.com/products-ios-profiles.php for iOS).

I’m looking for the Future Acoustics FA-187 profile.  I did try dumping the iOS version of the profile into Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Bongiovi Acoustics and adding an _3 so it appeared in headphones… but it failed and threw up an error message which was kind of expected!

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

We will have to add that profile to the profile browser on the Mac version. I will let an engineer know.

Thanks!

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Andy,

The iOS profiles are not compatible with OSX because they do not contain both Music and Movies settings.  The FA-187 profile is actually similar to Bongiovi Acoustics/Demo Buds db1.  Try it and let me know if it matches what you experience in iOs.  I will add the FA profile asap.

andyhiggins
    Participant

Ooh, now that’s a nice profile. Consider it a new favourite in the search for ultimate aural loveliness!

Thanks guys.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

The FA-187 profile is now available in Mac and PC versions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.