Bongiovi DPS

Changing your DPS Insider Password and Other Details

Forums Insider Announcements Changing your DPS Insider Password and Other Details

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Just thought I would share a little information about how to change your password within the new DPS Insider. After you log in on the main screen, you should see a bar across the top of the page. Click your name on the top right of this bar and choose “Edit My Profile”. Scroll down to find the new password fields. You can also change your personal info, social links, etc. in this section.

There is also a recover password link located in the “Forums” tab located in the main menu bar at the top of the DPS Insider page itself. This will give you a new password from the email to be able to access your account. You can then go back and change it to the password of your choice as mentioned in the paragraph above.

If you are having issues using the DPS Insider please report them to us by clicking here:
    http://help.dpsplugin.com/ticket/

Feel free to respond to this topic with your thoughts and comments on the overall DPS Insider experience. We have rebuilt this entire page to better serve the DPS community. Your thoughts and ideas are very much needed and appreciated!

Thank you!

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

If you type your password in incorrectly, you will see a link pop up for “Lost Password”.  Unfortunately this does not work.  Until we fix it, click this Lost Password link.

jimboden

Joseph:

I found a problem with passwords, which others may have as well. When the new forum was set up, I registered with my user ID and received a new password. This all worked fine until the old forum was finally deleted. Since then, I haven’t been able to log in because I get an invalid password message. On a hunch, I tried using my password for the old forum, and it works, so somehow it got changed back during the switch. Thought I would post this just in case other users may be experiencing the same issue.

JoeTheTesterGuy
    Participant

Thanks, Jim.  We were able to import many of the users from the old forum.  Unfortunately the actual content had to be archived here.

Since you helped us beta test the new Insider (thanks for that 🙂 ) your beta test user was overwritten by your old user.  Weird, I know!

Hopefully things are straight now.

jimboden

JoeTheTesterGuy:

Everything’s good now, thanks.

bubsdaddy

I just registered but when I try to edit my profile to change my password I get an error telling me I do not have permission to access that page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.