May 18, 2017 at 6:56 pm #81549
Odwiedź stronę BongioviDPS.com/download, aby rozpocząć próbę DPS, jeśli chcesz, aby nasze oprogramowanie można było kupić tutaj.
Wsparcie DPSMay 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm #81586xaqmusicKeymaster
I have just pushed out a software update officially upgrading everyone from 2.0 to 2.1. As you may know, Bongiovi DPS 2.0 FREE will be expiring June 1st.
Those of you running 2.1 for OSX will see an update fixing a few important bugs: Music/Movie modes now work properly, EQ settings are saved according to Music/Movie modes, Stereo Controls are improved and the VR profile has been added.
Stay tuned about our Summer Sale beginning in June!May 24, 2017 at 10:07 pm #81588
A few unrelated questions:
1. The 75% volume bug is still present (win 18.104.22.168). Is this now an intended feature?
2. What’s ‘virtual subwoofer technology’? There aren’t any buttons for it. Is this something new in 2.x or just a fancy name for the whole ‘Bongiovi algorithm’.
3. I used to play with the bgvx profiles, changing a dB here and there to suit my taste. However with 2.1 there’s no longer a profile folder but a db file. Is it still possible to access and modify them?
4. I can no longer find the website for the DPS profile creator. Is this software discontinued?May 26, 2017 at 10:40 am #81606michaelcolinschmidtParticipant
I have a paid version 1.0.7 of the DPS plug-in for Mac. The email address I am registered with is no longer in use, so I didn’t receive the update information to upgrade to V2.
Would it be possible to receive the update key via my new email address? Could you also update my license with the new email address?
Michael SchmidtMay 28, 2017 at 2:52 pm #81623onimxParticipant
How should I proceed? Activate most of what I am trying to activate the software?
Thank youJune 1, 2017 at 12:19 am #81642
Michael Schmidt and Onimx, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket. We’ll get everything sorted out.
DPS SupportJune 1, 2017 at 1:09 pm #81647thomasParticipant
I have several Mac products on which I use the free DPS product (great product by the way..)
What will be the no. of activations i can use, for the paid version 2.1? Will it be possible to use it on eg. 5 devices or?
ThanksJune 5, 2017 at 7:24 pm #81684
If you purchase one license key, you will be able to use it to activate DPS on 3 computers (either Macs or PCs.)
DPS SupportJune 8, 2017 at 5:07 am #81714
Cant access the virtual subwoofer profile on headphones preset.June 9, 2017 at 12:05 am #81721cadefaulknerParticipant
Is there anyway to only have this program enhance 1 application and to then also have that application and only that application to be outputted to another device, for example i want to listen to music through my speakers but then want you tube videos and games to output through my headphones. (If this isn’t already a feature I suggest adding it as this may make me buy the product and may prove useful to many other people using the program) Thanks.June 9, 2017 at 7:42 pm #81724
Currently our program does not do this. I will let my engineering team know that you are interested in this as a feature.
I did find this Forum topic on Tom’s Guide that might interest you.
DPS SupportJune 19, 2017 at 1:06 am #81832
Can anyone help in accessing the virtual subwoofer profile?June 19, 2017 at 9:22 am #81833
What makes you think there’s such a profile? I’ve never heard of it and it’s not part of the 22.214.171.124 database.June 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm #81838
Look in the topic under stereo controlsJune 19, 2017 at 7:12 pm #81840
If you’re brave, try this:
1. Exit DPS completely (not just turning the effect off, but close the software).
2. Go to “C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Bongiovi_Acoustics\Bongiovi_DPS.exe_Url[…]\126.96.36.199\” and make a backup of “user.config”.
3. Edit “user.config” with any editor and add the line “<int>238</int>” to the given ones under setting name =”HeadphoneProfileIds” (almost at the end of the file).
4. Start DPS. Under Settings -> Headphones -> Profile you should now find “Virtual Reality”.
If anything goes wrong don’t blame me but replace the changed “user.config” with the backup you made before while DPS is exited.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.