Bongiovi DPS

Beta Test for DPS Mac 1.0.6

Forums DPS Plug-In for computers DPS System Wide Plug-In for Mac Beta Test for DPS Mac 1.0.6

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    konkrypton
    Participant

Thanks for the info! I knew it was a Core Audio glitch, and I’m thrilled that Apple has corrected it for Yosemite.

Little Angel
    Participant

I have downloaded & installed the 1.0.6 beta.  When I check for updates from within the app it tells me there is a newer version.

Is this a beta update or will it take me back to 1.0.5?

TIA,

K

MightyBoo
    Participant

I’m loving the Yosemite Dark mode theme that Yosemite features. However, DPS icon is not compatible as seen in the menu bar (shaded too dark). Please fix it =) Thanks! DPS beta is working great so far though!

killedmeat
    Participant

Hello xaqmusic!

Today I install Yosemite (final release) on my mac; I download DPS 1.0.6 and after rebooting, gives me this message: Couldn’t fetch the Digital Power Station Device. Please reboot to resolve the issue. Rebooting twice doesn’t fix the problem…

DPS doesn’t appear as an output device in Sound Preferences. Is there a solution for this issue?

Hope this problem have a fix soon, after listen my music with DPS, I just can’t get back.

Thanks in advance!

MightyBoo
    Participant

I did not back-up the original coloured menu icons, since i’m using dark mode, really appreciate if u can upload the original coloured .png files into your dropbox folder, please =)

FYI, i had inverted the colours of the menu icons into white, it still looks like a big rim =X

rubin
    Participant

Hello, I downloaded DPS 1.0.6 and it works perfect on the first official yosemite release. I would be very happy if the next release pf DPS would be able to work together with Boom, but i hink thats hardy possible.

If there will be a 2.0 beta testing thing for mac, i would be glad to participate!

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

rubin:

Actually, If you use DPS, you really don’t need Boom.  If I understand Boom correctly, it simply boosts the volume louder than what the normal volume control allows.  This is because the CoreAudio engine for OSX is floating point and has LOTS of headroom for you to make stuff loud.  That is why we have a Volume Boost in our Preferences page.  Depending on the profile and this Volume Boost feature, you can probably get louder than Boom.

However, be careful with this on USB sound card and Bluetooth.  They may be using PCM audio and the Volume Boost may cause distortion.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

MightyBoo:

Here is a link to the original icons.

We are currently working version 1.0.7 that provides Dark Mode compatibility with the new icons and fixes the -3001 error some folks get when downloading profiles to an encrypted drive.

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

I am closing this topic now that 1.0.6 is released.

Please visit this forum for 1.0.6 issues and news.

MightyBoo
    Participant

[quote=62342]MightyBoo: Here is a link to the original icons. We are currently working version 1.0.7 that provides Dark Mode compatibility with the new icons and fixes the -3001 error some folks get when downloading profiles to an encrypted drive. [/quote]

Before you close, when will 1.07 be released with dark mode compatibility?

xaqmusic
    Keymaster

Actually, a test version of 1.0.6 that provides dark mode compatibility is in the dropbox folder now.  This folder includes the old icons which also work in dark mode.

1.0.7 will include this and a fix for profile folder permissions issue (-3001 error).

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.