Bongiovi DPS

Backing out to Album Listing from Song?

Forums The Bongiovi DPS app for mobile devices Backing out to Album Listing from Song?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    isaiah6113

Greetings,

Just DLed the new 1.5, nice program and did the in app upgrade. Great program for the iPad.

Now, it could simply be the program being new to me, but . . .

Artists | select artist | select album | select song | song plays, awesome . . .

However, I can’t see how to return to the album listing from a selected song. There’s no “back” button, or breadcrumb.

Of course I can select the home screen from the bottom right “squares” icon, but then I have to start from the beginning again.

Am I missing something?

Thank you!

M.

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

M.

Select the album you wish to listen to from the main screen. Select the song within the album. Hit the list view button at the top right will give you a return to the album list.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tduwxlfr8q98diq/list%20view.png

I circled it in red for you in the image above.  Hope this helps.

isaiah6113

Sorry, I’m talking iPad.

On the iPad the list view brings up the song listing; that’s it.┬áThe result is the same whether I get to the songs via Artist or Albums.

The 9-square icon in bottom right corner takes me back to the home page.

On the iPhone, the list view brings up the song listing; pressing again and toggles back to the song.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>However</span>, on the iPhone the 9-square icon takes me back to the song list as it appears when you select an album. Once there the breadcrumb at the top left “<Back” takes me back to the album listing. Great!

So the 9-square icon functions differently iPad vs iPhone. The iPhone functionality provides the trail back to the album listing. Whereas the iPad functionality of the icon simply takes you back to the home page (not so great).

Thank you Joseph, I hope I was clear.

M.

Joseph Beaty
    Keymaster

Ah I got you. I will pass this along. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.