Bongiovi DPS

Reply To: MAC-OS 10.14 Mojave Issues

Forums Bongiovi DPS 2.2 MAC-OS 10.14 Mojave Issues Reply To: MAC-OS 10.14 Mojave Issues

Dan Rice
Keymaster

So having performed the installation of 2.2.0.9, is the “B” icon showing in the top right menu bar?
And it’s now running correctly?
Regards Nuke

Dan,
So having performed the installation of 2.2.0.9, is the “B” icon showing in the top right menu bar?
And it’s now running correctly while using Mojave?
Regards Nuke

Hello Dan,
Can you confirm that 2.2.0.9 reinstallation with Mojave that the DPS plugin is working and that blue “B” icon is showing in the menu bar?
Regards Gary

Yes, DPS is working fine for me on Mohave. This includes all the intended and expected behaviors, e.g. blue “B” icon, startup on login and audio processing.

My delay in responding can be accounted for by understanding that the testing process is time consuming, e.g. setting up High Sierra machines, then updating them to Mohave with different permutations of DPS installed or not installed, etc.

I have not yet been able to reproduce the issue that you are describing, but I am still trying to do so. Furthermore, we have not had any other reports of Keychain problems.

Please let me know if you have any further questions for me, or feel free to respond through our support ticket system.

Thank you,

Dan R.
DPS Support