September 9, 2014 at 9:45 am #64571
Let’s try testing without using the setup wizard:
- If DPS is running, quit it from the task bar menu.
- Play some music in iTunes and make sure the volume is where you can hear it. Keep playing while we test…
- Open the Sound panel in System Preferences.
- Without DPS running, the Internal (Built-In) speakers should be highlighted in the Output tab. Keep an eye on this window.
- Launch Digital Power Station.
- The DPSReflector should now be highlighted in the Output tab on the Sound preferences window.
- Open the DPS preferences from the task bar icon.
- Select Built-In from the Listening to: buttons.
- The Output Device should be set to Built-In Output.
- Click the big B button on the right. If you can hear the sound change then DPS is working!
Let me know how this goes for you.