Bongiovi DPS

Reply To: iOS 7

jimboden

thom:

I have seen the double entry thing myself, with an iCloud symbol. Somehow, I managed to get rid of it, but don’t remember exactly what I did. Just checked my phone settings in a few places. Under Settings>Music I have iTunes Match turned off, under Settings>iCloud all the entries are turned off except for Find My Phone, and under Settings>iTunes & App Store I have iTunes Match turned off. I wish Apple would put these settings in one place. I don’t understand why they have so many. I also have an iPhone 4S on iOS 7.0.4 and just updated DPS to its latest version. It definitely seems to me this issue is related to iOS 7. I never saw it prior to the “upgrade”. I don’t know if there are any settings in iTunes which can affect this indirectly, but I do have iTunes Match turned off there as well. There may be some Apple user forums that can help with this.

On a different note, I reported an issue with volume earlier in this thread, where I had to move the slider much further to the right to get my normal volume. It happened again yesterday after I updated DPS. A reboot of the phone fixed it as it did the last time. So, a question for the Bongiovi guys. Does DPS have any control over the volume, or is it all done by iOS? It never happened before iOS 7 came along.

Joseph: What does this mean “There was also some issues toggling off the show itunes match and apple drm switches”? Where are the settings for these, if any? I don’t see any in DPS but maybe I’m looking in the wrong place. I used to be a computer systems programmer and the myriad of settings in iOS makes me think of those days. I’m sure the “average” person can get easily lost in this morass.