August 22, 2014 at 1:47 pm #63980
THERE IS NOW A NEW BUILD AVAILABLE.
Please check the Dropbox link that was emailed to you when you signed up for the alpha builds.
- Added tooltips and a preference to turn them off.
- Installer – Added a check to see if DPS 2.0 is running before installation.
- Installer – Removed the .NET installer and added an alert and option for user to go to Microsoft download page if .NET 4.0 is not installed on their system.
- Attempted a fix for the issue where the DPS driver was showing up in the output dropdowns.
- Added support for handling the application URL controls.
- Show the main UI on a single left click on the notification icon.
- Integrated new background graphics for EQ pads, stereo wide control and radio buttons.
- Added the ability to change the application skin in the Settings tab.