Forums › Bongiovi DPS EOL Announcement › DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows) › Reply To: DPS 2.0 Testing (Windows)
September 24, 2014 at 10:44 am #63885
Sorry for being scarce the last few days. I’ve been sick but I’m better now.
Jim: I will add that to the Help docs for folks who run into the choppy audio issues. This definitely seems to be related to certain sound cards (maybe PCI ones?) since I have this problem with my M-Audio Audiophile 2496 card.
- Fix Stereo Enhancement frequency response issues.
- Fix memory usage issues – This seems to be related to the .NET garbage collector.
- Address DPS Driver Not Found issues – This is important to us right now because it impacts other projects we are working on. If you are getting this error, please follow these steps to help us resolve the problem:
- Install DPS 2.0.0a10.
- In the Dropbox folder with the DPS installer there is a folder called debug tools/debug dps driver.
- Choose 32 bit or 64 bit to match your operating system. EDIT: 32 bit has been removed because it causes a crash. We will fix this and suply a new 32 bit version to test.
- Copy and replace DPS 2.0.exe and DPSDriverLib.dll into Program Files/Bongiovi Acoustics/DPS 2.0
- Launch DPS 2.0.
- If you get DPS Driver Not Found, please tell us the error number that appears.
Thanks for your help, everyone!