I have created a new forum topic for Windows 10 and DPS 1.2.4 compatibility.
Please try installing 1.2.4 and let us know if you have success in that forum topic.
mrdank and soccerkingpilot,
We have installed all of the latest updates to our Windows 10 test computers and we are not having any issues with DPS 2.0.
If you want to try true uninstall, please follow these steps:
- Use the uninstaller to uninstall DPS 2.0
- Be sure no programs are using the audio drivers.
- Go to Start Menu–>All Apps–>Bongiovi Acoustics–>Uninstall DPS 2.0
- Follow instructions.
- This should uninstall the driver and application.
- Delete .NET preferences for your user
- Use File Browser to go to OS(c:)–>Users–><your user>–>App Data–>Local–>Bongiovi_Acoustics
- Delete all folders in Bongiovi_Acoustics
- Use the File Browser to go to OS(c:)–>Program Data
- There should be no Bongiovi Acoustics folder or that folder should be empty.
- Check Sound Control Panel to be sure the Digital Power Station output device has been removed.
That is all you have to do to remove DPS 2.0 completely.