Hello. I have installed DPS 18.104.22.168. When you boot the system resets the stereo to Mono and resets the equalizer! Help!
Are you saying this happens when you start your computer? Howe about when you quit DPS from the System Tray and relaunch? I’d like to be able to re-create your issue so we can fix this problem. Any hints you can give will help a lot.
Also, the only profiles that support some “stereo to mono” features are headphones profiles. That way you can listen to old recordings (with drums on the left and voice on the right) more comfortably. Here are some details:
- Built-In or External Speaker Modes
- If the Stereo Controls are off or the circles in the Stereo Field window are together, the stereo image is normal.
- When Stereo Controls are on and the circles are father apart, the stereo image is “enhanced” so sounds may appear outside the physical width of the 2 stereo speakers.
- Headphones Mode
- If the Stereo Controls are off or the circles in the Stereo Field window are far apart, the stereo image is normal.
- If the Stereo Controls are on and the circles are close together, the left and right channels are partially summed to mono.
If you provide a screenshot or other details we can more easily solve this problem.
Please let us know what you were doing when this crash occurred. Did it happen at launch? When you were connecting a device? We need to re-create the issue.